Saturday, February 15, 2014

Baby Boy!!

We had our gender scan yesterday (Valentine's Day!) and are pleased to announce that we're having a baby boy!!



Baby is developing well, healthy, 13 ounces.  I've been feeling plenty of 'flutters' and I know they'll be turning into more of a 'jab' soon!






Brad's already excited to take his son huntin' and fishin'.  He says I need to learn to catch, so he plans on throwing things at me with a much higher frequency.  He also plans to team up with his boy to play pranks on Mommy.  We've got some fun times ahead ;)

And of course, I have my 20 week bump picture!  Halfway mark...oh my goodness... time to actually think about the nursery!




We are so in love with our Baby Bear :)

In other news, this week we had the biggest snowstorm since Brad and I have been here (granted, we've only made it through one full winter and this is our second...) Got lots of snow Thursday and Friday, luckily our ultrasound was Friday afternoon so there was enough time for the roads to be cleared...and for us to dig out Brad's truck!  This is true love...Texas saw 70 degrees this week, and yet he agreed two  years ago to move here, with his sweetie, to be digging up feet of snow...

A few pictures of the madness!



Open the front door, and see snow up to the knees.  Super.

A blanket of snow (very thick blanket)

After we'd done a good bit of brushing off, and the plow had come through to push up a fresh wall of snow.  Poor LuLu was boxed in!



No comments:

Post a Comment